Until Friday 15th August 10.30 am – 1.30 pm daily (4 weeks)
Do you need advice or help in your job search?
Is your CV professional and creating the impression you want?
Do you need support with interview techniques?
If so, them come along to the FREE programme taking place in the
Ardara Community Centre, Hillhead, Ardara.
- C.V Preparation & Letter Writing
- Interview Preparation & Techniques
- Identify Your Individual Skills and Strengths
- Confidence & Assertiveness Building
- Targeting and Sourcing Jobs
- Career Planning & Progression Paths
- Basic Computer Skills & Use of the Internet
- Use of Telephone, Photocopying and Postage.
- Develop Effective Communication Skills
- Talks from Support Agencies – Regional Employment Service, Donegal Local Development Co Ltd SYOB and Donegal Volunteer Centre,
To book a place or get more information please tel 07198 58959 for more details.
Training is FREE and totally confidential.
Participants must be in receipt of a DSP payment.
An allowance of €20 per week is given for out of pocket expenses.
Social Welfare Payments will NOT be affected while attending the programme.
Job Club is an initiative of Donegal Local Development Co. Ltd and the Department of Social Protection