Parents Plus Programme 6-11 year olds
The New Year offers an opportunity to start things on a fresh slate. It is the period for letting go of the old habits. old ways of working and makes way for the new. Its the the ideal time to start the year off on a positive note … So book a place on our forthcoming Programme starting on Wednesday 21st January 2015 for positive parenting skills.
Springboard Family Support Project in conjunction with Raphoe FRC are running an eight week Parents Plus Programme – A practical & positive guide to parenting children
· Being a responsive parent.
· Encouraging and supporting children.
· Promoting children’s language and development.
· Helping children concentrate and learn
· Building co-operation in young children
· Managing tantrums, misbehaviour and problems
This programme is free of charge To book a place on this programme contact Springboard Family Support Project office on 074 9173918 or Raphoe FRC 0749145796