A Workshop for Childcare Providers and Teachers
In this 2.5hour Mini Me Yoga workshop, parents, grandparents, childcare providers and teachers learn simple techniques for introducing 15 minutes a day of kids yoga and positive thinking to preschool and National School children using games and exercises designed to make it fun and engaging.
No experience with yoga is necessary – anyone can join in the kids yoga fun!
Each participant will learn about:
- Why we do kids yoga
- Plus, at least 14 yoga poses
Workshops: Monday 5th September in Inver Community Centre 6.30pm – 9pm
Tuesday 13th September, (10am – 1.00pm) Mount Errigal Hotel, Letterkenny.
To Book: Contact Susan Kierce Marsh 074 9127056.
Each workshop includes the following:
- 5 hour workshop, demonstrating how to adapt Mini-Me Yoga in the setting.
- Enhancing behaviour in the Early Years sector
- Develop partnership with parents.
- Techniques to help children become resilient in their everyday lives.
- 14 Mini-Me Yoga cards for each participant.
- Personal password for access to the Mini-Me Yoga Resource Village.
- Access to all video clips for all 14 Mini-Me Yoga Poses.
- Certificate of Continuous Professional Development.
- Enhancing Links to the Aistear Curriculum Framework whilst promoting a positive mental health initiative.