Has your organisation their previous year’s audited financial accounts prepared?
Do you have an element of traded income from an Enterprise Business?
If so contact Donegal Local Development CLG for more details and an Expression of Interest form.
A commitment of an additional €1m was announced in Budget 2017 to facilitate additional social enterprises nationally to join the CSP. The Department of Social Protection now request an expression of interest from one social enterprise per Lot who wish to be supported under Strand 3 of the CSP programme. This is a targeted call to be conducted via DLDC for central Donegal Lot 1 & the Gaeltacht region Lot 2 in recognition of the role that DLDC plays in supporting social enterprise.
Aims and objectives: The aim of the CSP is to support legally incorporated community organisations (companies limited by guarantee) and industrial and provident societies (co-operatives) to provide local social, economic and environmental services through the application of a social enterprise model of delivery. Under Strand 3 the funding provided is for an employment contribution only (no funding for overheads or running costs) towards the costs of employing a manager and/or a specified number of full time equivalent positions (FTEs) recruited from one of the following named target groups:
- Persons in receipt of disability allowance, invalidity pension or blind person’s pension;
- Travellers in receipt of jobseeker’s payments or One Parent Family Payment;
- Stabilised and recovering drug misusers
- People with convictions who are in contact with the Probation Service.
- People who are homeless
- Immigrants, legally allowed to work in Ireland, who are in receipt of jobseeker’s payments or One Parent Family Payment
- Long-term unemployed
Click here to download information sheet.
Contact Louise Brogan, Goal 3 Coordinator, 074 9723368 email@example.com
Closing date for Expressions of Interest 5:00pm Friday 23rd June 2017