WHAT IS IT?
‘Stress Control’ is a free six session class which is run all over Ireland.
‘Stress Control’ was devised to help anyone (over 15 yrs) who experiences stress and who is keen to learn how to tackle their problems themselves. As this is a class and not therapy no one will be asked to discuss their personal experience. Each session deals with a separate aspect of stress but as they all link together, it is highly recommended that you attend all six sessions. We provide free handouts for each session and a relaxation cd.
- Session 1: Learning about stress
- Session 2: Controlling your body
- Session 3: Controlling your thoughts
- Session 4: Controlling your actions
- Session 5: Controlling panic
- Session 6: Controlling sleep problems and Wellbeing
WHERE IS IT ON?
Evening 6:15 to 7:45 Letterkenny Library (downstairs)
WHEN IS IT?
Starting Thursday 7th September 2017 – running for 6 weeks
For more information call Bill on 086 7723287