Overview of Role
Conduit Global are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our team. We are one of Europe’s leading providers of outsourced contact centre services and we can offer our staff a highly specialised and professional working environment.
We are currently hiring at our site in Dublin for an Emergency Call Answering Service (ECAS) Operator on behalf of our client BT Ireland.
As part of the ECAS team you will be required to answer Emergency Service calls in an efficient and effective manner. You will need to demonstrate a high level of communication skills in order to deliver excellent customer service in line with our Right First Time (RFT) Quality expectations.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of Emergency Calls
- Escalating Emergency Service delays by following set procedures
- Complying with the ECAS Code of Conduct at all times
- Delivering excellent customer service and communicating clearly and concisely
- Acting in a professional manner and representing the company at all times
Night Shift Operators – 8pm-8amThese positions require full flexibility and applicants must be able and willing to work to a mandatory on call schedule on a pre-agreed rota basis. This rota would be supplied to you in advance of commencing employment. There is a monetary allowance for this.
Successful applicants will be required to be within 30 minutes travelling distance from the work site when on call.
- Hourly rate for Irish speakers – €11.76 per hour
- Night Shift Allowance – €0.75 per hour
- Weekend Allowance – €2.23 per hour
- On Call Allowance (8am-8pm Monday – Friday ) – €25 per shift
- On Call Allowance (8am-8pm Saturday & Sunday ) – €35 per shift
- On Call Allowance (8pm -8am) – €35 per shift
- Bonus – €2,288 per annum
- Overtime – Time and a half after 75 hours have been worked per fortnight
- Outgoing personality
- Professional telephone manner
- High motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- PC literate with a knowledge and experience of Microsoft Windows
If you think you have all these skills and are looking for a new and challenging career then apply today!
Our recruitment stage has several steps so once you apply you can expect the following:
- Stage 1 – Telephone Screening
- Stage 2 – Online Assessments
- Stage 3 – Competency Based Interview
- Stage 4 – Garda Vetting
We look forward to speaking to you soon and best of luck with your Conduit Global journey!
Due to the nature of the vacancy and the sensitivity of the service being provided, all applicants will need to provide written agreement and details for a Garda Vetting check to be undertaken. Candidates must be cleared by the Garda Central Vetting Unit before taking up the post. Conduit Global will provide a Garda Vetting form, which you will need to complete. We will then apply for the check on your behalf.
Additionally please note that candidates should have achieved honours Irish in the leaving certificate.