This Digital Skills course will cover:
- Introduction to the internet
- Internet safety & security
- Search engines and websites
- Conducting everyday transactions
- Online voice and video call
- Use of “Apps”.
FREE Training will start on Tuesday 2nd October 2018 from 10am – 12noon and will continue each Tuesday morning in October until 30th October in Tirhugh Resource Centre, Ballyshannon.
Places are limited so if you are interested or would like more information contact Aisling on 086 8257549 to book your place or email email@example.com