John Curran, Challenging Behaviour Specialist will deliver a FREE workshop in St Johnston
Date: Tuesday 12th November 2019
Time: 6.30pm – 9.30pm
Venue: St Johnston & Carrigans FRC
Would you like to understand more about behaviour and learn how to positively affect challenging behaviours displayed by an individual?
This is a workshop not to be missed!!
The workshop will be A.C.E focused i.e. the adult, child and environment impact on a child or young person’s behaviour. Interventions to manage challenging behaviours will be discussed and there will be an opportunity for questions.
It will cover various topics including:
• Three key elements involved in any behaviour display.
• Possible functions of a behaviour display
• Reinforcement ( how to increase a desired display)
• Punishment ( how to safely decrease an undesired display)
• How simple changes affect behaviour
This workshop will help you understand your child’s behaviour and give you tips about how to deal with it.
Places are FREE for Parents but are LIMITED and must be booked in advance.
Call St Johnston & Carrigans FRC on 074 9148551 or Aisling on 086 8257549 or email firstname.lastname@example.org