Recruitment of Staff
Local Development CLG (DLDC) is the local development organisation structured
along social partnership principles to address social, economic, environmental
and cultural development. The company is
currently recruiting for the following position:
Health Facilitator, Fixed-term Contract September 2021
Based remotely, the successful
candidate will work in the Community Health Synchronisation Team.
Main duties of the role include:
- Support and develop Health Plans for individuals and implement effective signposting to services that will address the individual’s health improvement needs.
- To create and agree action plans with clients and provide (or work to enable) the necessary support as identified in the plan.
- Assist and encourage clients to make their own health decisions and choices.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- An appropriate third
level qualification in the area of health promotion e.g. mental health or
substance misuse or in a related area e.g. community development, health sciences.
- 2 years relevant
experience in a health project and supporting health behaviour changes.
- High level of computer literacy is required
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
for the position, a Letter of Application together with a current CV must be
sent to email@example.com Application to arrive no later than
5pm, Wednesday 8th, July 2020.
Job Descriptions are available HERE
A panel may be created from which future temporary and permanent vacancies may be filled
Donegal Local Development CLG is an equal opportunity employer.
project has been supported by the EU’s INTERREG VA Programme, managed by the
Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB)