REGISTER TO VOLUNTEERInterested in Volunteering? You can now register on line with Donegal Volunteer Centre REGISTER
VIEW OUR VACANCIESPlease choose Donegal as your local volunteer Centre. Click below to view our vacancies. REGISTER
REGISTER ORGANISATIONRegister your organisation with Donegal Volunteer Centre. Add new vacancies as they arise. REGISTER
SEE WHAT WE DO
At the Donegal Volunteer Centre you can:
- Find out about volunteering opportunities in Donegal without having to make a commitment.
- Get information on hundreds of different volunteering opportunities.
- Talk to John or Caroline on the how, why and where of volunteering.
- Get ongoing support and advice if you want it.
Donegal Volunteer Centre helps organisations:
If you need volunteers we will try and source them for you.
- We can visit you and help with any issues about taking on volunteers for the first time,
or to review current procedures.
- We provide specialist training services for voluntary organisations on all aspects of volunteering.
- We will come and talk to you about anything to do with volunteering, such as references, good practice, expenses and more.
- We provide a Garda Vetting service for organisations that don’t have Garda vetting services of their own.
Donegal Volunteer Centre works with:
Any not-for-proﬁt organisation – this may include charities, community groups, co-operatives and statutory organisations such as health centres, schools, hospitals, etc. We may ask to see your constitution or set of rules to clarify this. We will not seek volunteers for individuals or for-proﬁt organisations. Our service is free, confidential and you will have full control over what activities and groups you get involved with. All you need to bring to the table is your goodwill, we will do the rest and assist you in whatever way we can. Donegal Volunteer Centre serves the needs of organisations operating within the boundaries of Donegal and is a member of the growing national network of centres supported by Volunteer Ireland.